Hello,

I’ve been updating a MacOS10.6 Server to Server 5 (elCapitan).
Mailman is not shipped anymore with the current version.
So I downloaded 2.1.23, installed the lat version of phyton as well as
dnsphyton.
Then I copied the old mailman folders over to /usr/local/mailman and
/var/mailman
Then I ran configure and the installation went through.
but when I try to start mailman I get this error:
File "/usr/local/mailman/bin/mailmanctl", line 106, in <module>
    from Mailman import mm_cfg
ImportError: No module named Mailman

All what I found on google is more about Linux installations …

So I guess I’m missing something here.

Thanks for help
Matthias