On 11/30/2016 12:22 PM, Christian F Buser via Mailman-Users wrote:
their response was "this is normal - there is nothing they can do about it", he
said.

Once the email is handed off to the MTA, this -is- normal. Email delivery is almost never immediate; some lists I'm on take hours to deliver to everyone; depends on the server load and any extra processing at both ends.

(On one specific list I read at two mailboxes, a message will appear in the first within a minute of sending but will take ten minutes to appear in the other.)

Later,

z!