On 01/25/2018 08:32 AM, rachelbushma...@gmail.com wrote:

> I am trying to create a new list using the web interface, however when I go
> to mydomain/mailman/create, it just takes me to my website (of the same
> domain name) and gives me a 404 page not found error.

Is this a Mailman installation that currently works. If so, is a URL for
a list admin UI mydomain/mailman/admin/LIST_NAME?

Whatever the URL that works to admin a list is, if you replace the
'admin/LIST_NAME' part with 'create' and you get a 404, there is
something wrong with the installation.

If none of these URLs work, see
<http://www.list.org/mailman-install/node10.html>.

If by chance this is a hosted cPanel installation, in cPanel you are
supposed to create lists via the cPanel control panel, not via the
Mailman web UI.