Have you considered sending your message to the Mailop mailing list?

I know that there are a couple of Gmail admins / coworkers that are subscribed to Mailop and will respond to issues like this.

Plus, it might also be a better forum and get more engagement / suggestions / gratitude by others learning from your toils.