On 10/15/18 8:14 PM, Lindsay Haisley wrote:

> Unfortunately, I don't have the disablement notification emails (with
> timestamps) which I received from MM which alerted me to the Microsoft
> blocking issue. I've combed through the mail log a bit, but don't see
> it there.

There should be "delivery disabled" entries in Mailman's bounce log.

>>> I'll be happy to send the sour pickle to you, Mark, if you want to look
>>> into it, but it's your call.
>>
>> I'm curious enough to look at it, so yes, send it to me.
>
> I'll send it to you privately.

I've looked at the pending.pck, and it is very messed up.

The initial portion of it contains 23 re-enable tokens, one unsubscribe
token and the 'version' entry.

This is followed by what looks like the list's config.pck file data and
then some more re-enable tokens and the 'evictions' entry.

I.e., it appears that somehow something was saving the pending data to
the pending.pck and in the middle of that operation something saved the
list's config.pck file to the same file. It's as if something was
updating the list and the pending database and had a single file
descriptor for both the config.pck and the pending.pck, but I have no
idea how that could happen.