On 10/17/18 12:21 PM, 3×5 wrote:

> I know that it's possible to integrate Mailman with postfix, but I don't
> know if mailman can pull together lists in this way. Is it possible, or
> is mailman the wrong tool for this job?

Mailman is not able to directly use this kind of information from
Postfix to generate lists. While one can use Mailman as the engine to
send the mail, it is probably not the appropriate tool for that either.

Whether using Mailman or not, you would still need to generate the
recipient lists in some other way. For example, you could maintain a
file of addresses that have opted out. Then to do a mailing, read all
the virtual alias from Postfix's files, filter by domain if necessary
and drop addresses from the opt-out list to produce a recipient list.