On 10/25/2018 09:22 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
Please make whatever changes you feel are needed and post them here, and I will include them in the next release.

What is the authoritative version / source of mm-handler?

I've got three different versions:

 - 2.1.10
 - 5100
 - modified form of an unknown version

I made some changes years ago to have mm-handler return a properly formatted DSN. But I don't know what version it was based on. As such, I can't submit patches.

I'd be willing to make similar changes to current and submit them if you're interested.

In hindsight I'd like to also add the Auto-Submitted: auto-generated header to the DSN. And make sure it uses the Null Reverse Path.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die