i have a list that only a few people are allowed to post to.  I had done this
by
putting everyone on the list to "MOD" and put the handful of people authorized
to post into the OK addresses field on the general tab.   It turns out that one
of the
authorized people is also ON the list, and I discovered that the MOD setting in
the membership list overrides the authorized field on the general tab.

I'd like to be able to manage the authorized posters separately from the
subscribed posters.  Is there a way to do that?   [my idea here is that it is
easy to
see all the 'authorized' addresses because they're in one place [on the general
tab].  Much easier than finding all of the non-MOD entries on the list and then
adding to it the unsubscribed-but -authorized addresses from the general tab.

Is there a way to do that?

 /Bernie\
            Bernie Cosell
       ber...@fantasyfarm.com