On 5/15/19 7:45 AM, Andrew Hodgson wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

Here is the bounce message, I know I can enable VERP and this problem should go away, but I wanted to see if I could get this working without VERP as we have a large mail traffic on the list.

Did you redact anything significant from the bounce?

I don't see the expected boundary="66728b7fa14ce3ed" parameter to the Content-Type: header.

I'm also surprised that the Content-Type: is text/plain and not multipart/report.

I don't know enough about Mailman's bounce processing to know if it will find and process the message/delivery-status or not. I also question what Mailman would do with a temporary failure, 4.7.0.

It looks like Yahoo TempFailed the message because they don't like SendGrid for one reason or another.

I'm also somewhat surprised that SendGrid is returning the entire original message instead of just the headers. IMHO that's a good way for a bounced message's content to get trapped by a spam filter.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die