On 5/1/20 3:01 PM, Warren Toomey wrote:
> Hi all, I upgraded to Mailman 2.1.26 on my Ubuntu 18.04 server yesterday.

Since you upgraded to 2.1.26 and not 2.1.30, I assume you upgraded with
the Debian/Ubuntu mailman package. Please see
<https://wiki.list.org/x/12812344>

> Now
> when a new list posting arrives, this process goes to 100% and stays there:
>
> /usr/bin/python /var/lib/mailman/bin/qrunner --runner=OutgoingRunner:0:1 -s
>
> What I'm also seeing is in the /var/lib/mailman/qfiles/out directory, there
> is a single file whose name keeps changing rapidly (more than once a second):

There is an issue in 2.1.26 only that can cause this. See
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/1762871>. The fix for this is
<https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/revision/1750>.