On 6/9/20 2:18 AM, Lars Bjørndal wrote:
> In Mailman 2 has the config_list command. Doesn't Mailman 3 has a
> similar command? I'm used to use that command to export the config to a
> file, edit that file, and import it again.

1) The appropriate list for Mailman 3 is mailman-us...@mailman3.org
<https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-us...@mailman3.org/>.

2) No, Mailman 3 does not have a command comparable to Mailman 2.1's
config_list.

3) It is a common misconception that input to Mailman 2.1's config_list
has to contain `everything`. It is not necessary to "export the config
to a file, edit that file, and import it again". All that is required is
to create a file containing just the setting(s) you want to change and
use that as input to config_list. Of course, if it is easier for you to
have the whole file in front of you when deciding what to change, that's
fine. I'm just saying it's not necessary.