Dear list,

One mailman mailing list can not receive mail from user and
/var/log/mailman/vette shows "Message discarded," as follows.

---/var/log/mailman/vette:
Jun 04 14:17:37 2020 (1238) Message discarded, msgid:  <
ty2pr01mb4779856244xxxxxxxxxxxx...@ty2pr01mb4779.xxx.xxx.com>

The failed mail shows an 'x-beenthere' header in it like below.

errors-to: x...@yyyylist.co.jp
list-id: <xxxx.yyyylist.co.jp>
x-beenthere: x...@yyyylist.co.jp   <---This is the mailing list where mail
from user can not be sent.

The 'x-beenthere' header looks to be the reason why the problematic mailing
list fails to receive mail from user, but I have no idea in what kind of
situation we get 'x-beenthere' header in mail.

Does anyone in the list have any idea to describe why the mailing list is
unavailable to receive mail and what makes us get an 'x-beenthere' header?

Thanks,
Masaharu