On 7/27/20 12:22 PM, Kevin Bowen wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

I'm trying to set up the mailman (2.1.9) web UI behind a load balancer in order to offload the TLS to it (because this is an ancient machine which doesn't support modern TLS versions, and newer browsers are complaining about it). I need all the links in the web UI to use the new hostname that's in front of the loadbalancer, instead of the actual hostname behind the loadbalancer. Am I understanding correctly that DEFAULT_URL_HOST in mm_cfg.py would be the way to accomplish that? And would that affect only the URLs used in the web UI, it wouldn't change anything about the actual mail handling under the hood?

I can't speak directly to the DEFAULT_URL_HOST.

Does the load balancer support rewriting things as traffic passes through it? I know it's possible to get Apache to do this.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die