As a lowly list admin with a number of cPanel-hosted Mailman2 lists, I cannot avail myself of such tools without opening a ticket with my ISP.  While they have been very responsive in the past, I don't feel that's a generosity of which I should frequently avail myself. Also, I wanted to have a backup from which I could recreate any list, as well as a tracking process for all changes I make.

So I wrote two Rexx program, one to extract the membership information, including all the admin settings available via the web interface.  The other program extracts almost all of the list configuration settings/values accessible via the admin web interface.  ("Almost all" because some screens have never changed from their defaults, and I haven't gotten around to including them.)

All they require is the Regina interpreter and the REXX/CURL function library (libcurl), both GPL'd offerings, if anyone is at all interested.

-Chip-