On 11/26/2020 12:03 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
On 11/26/20 7:31 AM, Dennis Putnam wrote:
I have mailman 2.1.34 running on both RHEL 7 and CentOS 7. When mail
arrives from CentOS 7 the from header reads:

{sender's name} via {list name} <email address>

I don't know what I did to get that format. When mail arrives from RHEL
7 the from header has just some text. I'd like the RHEL 7 from header to
be the same but I cannot find how to do that. Can someone point me in
the right direction? TIA.

If you want this for all messages, set General Options -> from_is_list
to Munge From.

If you want it only for messages from domains that publish DMARC
policies, set General Options -> from_is_list to No and set Privacy
options... -> Sender filters -> dmarc_moderation_action to Munge From
and set dmarc_quarantine_moderation_action and
dmarc_none_moderation_action as desired.

Hi Mark,

Happy Thanksgiving.

That option (from_is_list) is already set to Munge from.