On 1/18/21 11:38 AM, serge billon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I manage for an association a mailman list on cpanel
> The president has changed her address and since she changed her address her
> e-mails no longer reach the recipients.
> Her e-mails are well archived, but no one has received them.
> It is the same for another person.
> Do you have an idea of the bug and how to fix it?

In order to determine what the issue is, we would need information from
Mailman's logs and possibly the MTA (Exim ?) logs. If this is a hosted
cPanel installation, you probably do not have access to these logs and
will have to contact the host to try to resolve this.

If you do have access to the logs, see item 8. at
<https://wiki.list.org/x/4030723>. Also see
<https://wiki.list.org/x/4030641>.