On 2021-01-25 13:48:38 (+0800), Mark Sapiro wrote:
On 1/24/21 7:46 PM, Philip Paeps wrote:
On 2021-01-24 14:08:28 (+0800), Philip Paeps wrote:
We have DMARC "munge from" configured on all mailing lists on
lists.freebsd.org.

This week, I learned that one of our lists is not actually munging
though.

Another data point: to experiment, I added ^.*@yahoo\.com$ to
dmarc_moderation_addresses for this list.  It still doesn't munge.

Every other list on our system "just works".  This one is refusing to
cooperate.

I suspect this list has a pipeline attribute defined[1] and the list's
pipeline does not include SpamDetect or possibly CookHeaders.

What does

bin/dumpdb lists/LISTNAME/config | grep -A24 pipeline

show?

Thanks for the tip!  This list does have a `pipeline` attribute.

```
    'pipeline': [   'DeDuper',
                    'SpamDetect',
                    'Approve',
                    'Replybot',
                    'Moderate',
                    'Hold',
                    'MimeDel',
                    'Scrubber',
                    'Emergency',
                    'Tagger',
                    'CalcRecips',
                    'AvoidDuplicates',
                    'Cleanse',
                    'CleanseDKIM',
                    'CookHeaders',
                    'ToDigest',
                    'ToArchive',
                    'ToUsenet',
                    'AfterDelivery',
                    'Acknowledge',
                    'ToOutgoing'],
```

It seems to have both SpamDetect and CookHeaders. Our other mailing lists do not have a pipeline attribute defined though. Suspiciously, this pipeline is missing the WrapMessage stage present in the GLOBAL_PIPELINE. I wonder if that could be the problem?

I'll try to remove the pipeline attribute and see if that works.

Many thanks for the pointer.

Philip

--
Philip Paeps