Subject:        RE:
Date:   Mon, 8 Mar 2021 10:15:48 -0500
From:   ...@rogers.com

I received Berj’s emails for moderation. I moderated them, then I did not receive his messages and they are not on Rogers Spam or anywhere else.

Shahe has a post in Soccer Group where he says “I haven’t watched the game yet!”.  I did not receive it and he did not receive a copy of his own message.  They are not in the spam either.

Armen has a message in Soccer.  I did not receive it and Shahe did not receive it.  We saw it as a reply to one of Natalino’s messages.

If you need to know anything else, let me know.

Arthur