On 3/17/21 12:12 PM, Bader, Robert (Bob) wrote:

> Mailman 2.1.34 is the latest correct, is it still being developed? I thought
> it was done and no longer being developed and patched but looking for that
> stated somewhere.

See, e.g., the release announcement for Mailman 2.1.34 at
<https://mail.python.org/archives/list/mailman-annou...@python.org/thread/BLQ75U2RTMXKQDM4VUSZUQWSSQ2KE2R6/>
which says in part

As noted Mailman 2.1.30 was the last feature release of the Mailman 2.1
branch from the GNU Mailman project. There has been some discussion as
to what this means. It means there will be no more releases from the GNU
Mailman project containing any new features. There may be future patch
releases to address the following:

   i18n updates.
   security issues.
   bugs affecting operation for which no satisfactory workaround exists.

Mailman 2.1.34 is the fourth such patch release.