On Apr 9, 2021, at 1:57 PM, Christian Buser
<lusche...@yahoo.de<mailto:lusche...@yahoo.de>> wrote:

Hi Bruce

I never really understood the option ‘accept_these_nonmembers’ - but I
would anyway not use it.

The issue here is for moderated class lists and this is pretty much exactly the
use case for that option, afaik.

If these are users who should be able to post messages but not want to
receive any messages, I would add them to the subscriber list and set
their mail delivery to "no message". In a cPanel installation, this is a
tick mark next to the address which needs to be set.

I am looking for a way to NOT have to do this for each list individually; also
these lists are updated via an entirely separate process nightly from our
student database tables, so adding people as members-but-not-recievers would
require an extra step of processing for all these lists to be implemented in
our nightly scripts.