At Sun, 30 May 2021 23:18:46 +0900 "Stephen J. Turnbull"
<turnbull.stephen...@u.tsukuba.ac.jp> wrote:

> Robert Heller writes:
>
>  > One thing I have noticed: while all three address domains are
>  > getting some delay, only Yahoo and AOL addresses ever get delayed
>  > until the 5-day point, the Verizon.net addresss never get a bounce
>  > suspension.
>
> Yikes!  That's more evil than I had imagined.  This is to the point
> where you might want to suggest to your Yahoo and AOL subscribers that
> they want to get out on their own schedule rather than Verizon's.
>
> I'm serious, but of course you know your subscribers a lot better than
> I do.

Actually my subscribers know all about Verizon's evilness, since they have had
to deal with horrible (land line) phone service from Verizon...

--
Robert Heller             -- Cell: 413-658-7953 GV: 978-633-5364
hel...@deepsoft.com       -- Webhosting Services