Entering the list name in all lower case got it to work, which is odd since the
script looks like it was supposed to do that.

        elif opt in ('-l', '--list'):
            arg = arg.lower()
            if not Utils.list_exists(arg):
                usage(1, _('Non-existent list: %(arg)s'))
            lists.append(arg)

On Jun 28, 2021, at 9:39 AM, Bruce Johnson