On 6/30/21 3:37 PM, Thomas Gramstad wrote:

A subscriber to one of my lists who posts from gmail has been
made aware that some list subscribers do not get his postings
because of DKIM setup at gmail. See attached error message.

I understand that he can't do anything about the DKIM setup at
gmail.

Can I as list admin do something in the list setup (Mailman
2.29)?

Also, how many subscribers are likely affected by his (or any
gmail user's) DKIM setup? That is, are most list subscribers
receiving his messages anyway, or is this problem preventing
e-mail from him going to most list subscribers?

It isn't gmail, it is the recipient MTAs

However, removing the incoming DKIM signatures which Mailman's transformations break as Jon Baron suggest may help.

Also, the message

Dette kan muligens skyldes at SPF record ikke er helt riktig:

v=spf1 redirect=_spf.google.com

SPF Alignment Domain not found in SPF

says the problem is SPF. SPF will always fail on mail forwarded through a list or other forwarding mechanism. You can only avoid this by setting General Options -> from_is_list other than No.

Also you should DKIM sign your outgoing mail and publish your own SPF.