On 12/7/21 10:10 PM, Adam Morris wrote:
Hi all,
I realised I asked about this recently.
on lists I run I don't have this appearing in subject lines where messages are sent from g mail and other domains. For a list I don't run messages sent from g mail and other providers have this in the subject line.
Wondering what settings need changing on the list this is happening with?

It has nothing to do with the list per se. Most likely the server that hosts the list you don't run is also running something like MailScanner <https://www.mailscanner.info/> that is inserting the {spam?} in the Subject: of incoming mail.