Hello Jonathan Ashby. On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 13:24:02 +0000, you wrote:

> We have our listservers hosted with EMWD which stopped working on 23
> December.

For no apparent reason? Or did EMWD change something on their servers?

> We have since found out the devastating news that Brian
> Carpenter passed away last year. Brian was really helpful when we
> moved our listservers from a legacy system to hosting on the EMWD
> platform. My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

This news was mentioned here some time ago, and I also miss his answers.
However, Mark Sapiro wrote on June 5, 2021: "His family is continuing EMWDs
services". Their website is still up and advertises Mailman 2 and Mailman 3
hosting services.

> As we can no longer get a response from EMWD about our listserver
> issue I was wondering if any one else in this community could help.

It may just be because of the holidays that you did not get an answer from
EMWD. However, you might want to tell us

- is the EMWD hosting you have using cPanel for your administration
- what (if anything) did you (or any of the people having access) change on the
list settings?

I am sure there are many people here who want to help.

Christian
--
Christian Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe fuer Strassenkinder in Ghana: https://www.chance-for-children.org