Hello Mark Sapiro. On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 14:31:11 -0800, you wrote:

>>> "crift.digimouse.eu", has NOT identified this incoming email as
>>> spam.  The original message has been attached to this so you can view
>>> it or label similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
>>> root\@localhost for details. Content preview:  systemerweiterungen,
>>> benutzer, dein account, startobjekte: ist da noch was drin? Jean-Luc
>>> Aeby CH-4052 Basel > Am 03.02.2022 um 09:05 schrieb Max Röthlisberger
>>> Mus <mus...@gmx.net>: > > Guten Morgen zusammen > > Mein MacBook Pro,
>>> OS 10.11.6 sucht zu Hause nach einem Neustart 4 - 5 > mal im Heimnetz
>>> den ? [...]  Content analysis details:   (-0.0 points, 4.0 required)
>>> pts rule name              description ---- ----------------------
>>> -------------------------------------------------- 0.0
>>> URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
>>> blocked.  See
>>> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block for
>>> more information. [URIs: mus.ch] -0.0 BAYES_40               BODY:
>>> Bayes spam probability is 20 to 40% [score: 0.2865] -0.0
>>> SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record 0.0
>>> KAM_SHORT              Use of a URL Shortener for very short URL -0.0
>>> T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.
>

> This is the only header in the message that looks suspicious. I
> suspect the `?` characters are actually non-ascii characters in an
> unencoded header and that's the problem. I think whatever is adding
> this header (SpamExperts ?) is the root of the problem. If this can
> be configured to not add that X-Ham-Report: header, that may solve
> the issue.

Ah, I see - the ? in this part: " den ? [...]  Content analysis details" seems
to replace a curly quote.

I’ll contact the provider whether it is possible to switch off the spam
detection software for our lists.

> Or, you could patch
> https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/view/head:/Mailman/Handlers/Cleanse.py#L62
>
> and add
> ```
>         del msg['X-Ham-Report']
> ```
> to have Mailman remove it. That may help.

Thank you so much
Christian

--
Christian Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe fuer Strassenkinder in Ghana: https://www.chance-for-children.org