Hello

Am 15.02.22 um 10:19 schrieb kukyayuni--- via Mailman-Users:

> I would like to know the MAX values listed below for mailman2.
> Is there any document that explains them?
>
> Is there a limit to the number of mailing lists that can be created in
> mailman2?
> What is the maximum number of recipients that can be registered to a single
> mailing list created by mailman2?

There is no limit for maximum number of mailing lists.
You need enough disk space for settings and archives on your system.
And your system has to be able to cope with the traffic.

There is no limit for maximum members of one list.
It all depends on your system and its network capabilities.
As long as you have enough network bandwidth for sending to those
members in a timely fashion everything is well.

Kind regards,
Christian Mack

--
Christian Mack