On 2/28/22 15:41, Matthew Pounsett wrote:
We've noticed that with DMARC moderation set to "Wrap Message", the
rewritten header doesn't preserve the original addressee list.  In the
particular case that I'm looking at right now, the list address itself
is removed from the Cc header.  We've had a few complaints that this
results in responses not going back to the list, as intended.

Wrap message is intended to send the original message wrapped in an outer message from the list. This is something akin to a MIME format digest containing only one message.

Replying to the message works best if you can open the message/rfc822 message part which is the original message and reply to that. That said, not all MUAs make that easy or even possible.

The wrapper itself will only copy the To:, In-Reply-To:, References:, Subject:, X-Mailman-Approved-At: and Date: headers from the wrapped message. In addition, it will include any headers that were set or modified by the CookHeaders handler. These include X-Ack:, X-BeenThere:, X-Mailman-Version:, Precedence:, List-Id: and From: and may or may not include X-Ack:, Reply-To: and Cc: depending on various list settings and message characteristics. See remarks beginning at https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/view/head:/Mailman/Handlers/CookHeaders.py#L193 and https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/view/head:/Mailman/Handlers/CookHeaders.py#L272 for things that affect this.

I don't see a related config option, but I'm wondering if I've missed
something.  Is this possibly the side-effect of, or an undesirable
interaction with, some other configuration option we might have set?

There is no configuration setting per se. The bottom line is the original Cc: will not be in the wrapper in many cases.