Christian Buser via Mailman-Users writes:

 > You know that in a mailing list everyone should help if he can and
 > not only consume?

Technically correct, but please don't be so antagonistic.

 > So then, please unsubscribe here.

What you do with your own filters is your business, but for the
mailing list this is outright wrong.

Mailing lists are easy to abuse, as we all know.  We put a lot of
effort into minimizing the damage and closing as many vulnerabilities
as we can, but the bad folks are out there developing new ones 9-5
every day, and some of them can't be closed without destroying
Mailman's main feature: the convenient discoverable interface for
managing list mail flows.  I hope that every Mailman 2 admin is
subscribing and continues to subscribe to this list, so that we can
help them serve the subscribers, and when necessary address
vulnerabilities and help them upgrade.

Steve