This is a hard limit (30 emails per minute, 1800 per hour per mailbox) built
into O365. Microsoft reccomends using  3rd party bulk mail oroviders like
MailChimp. O365 mailboxes are not really suitable for mass emailing, and you
can only relay through a desgnated mailbox, iirc.

This isn’t fixable with O365 as the relay host afaik. If the list server can be
made public facing so that Postfix manages outgoing email outright (a lot more
work because its’ another public-facing server, along with any security
implications)

We use O365, but our SMTP is handled by Barracuda which provides anti-spam,
anti impersonation and other services, and we can exempt specific
hosts/addresses from these limits with that.

On Aug 2, 2022, at 7:49 AM, Stephen J. Turnbull