Mark,

This is the DNS record entry that seems to have fixed the problem:
NAME: @
TYPE: TXT
VALUE: v=spf1 mx include:netblocks.dreamhost.com include:relay.mailchannels.net -all

Dream Host runs GNU Mailman version 2.1.39 (but I SWEAR it was 2.1.23 earlier this morning!).

I already had General Options set to "Munge From" all along (including when I as getting Gmail yellow box).

Under Privacy options... -> Sender filters, I have:
dmarc_moderation_action = Accept
dmarc_quarantine_moderation_action = Yes

Possibly stupid question -- Does it make any sense to also change dmarc_moderation_action to Munge From under Privacy options --> Sender Filters?

Thanks,
Michael

*Michael Reeder, LCPC
*
*Hygeia Counseling Services : Baltimore / Mt. Washington Village location*
*410-871-TALK / michael(at)hygeiacounseling.com*