On 5/18/2023 8:44 AM, Scott High wrote:
I'm looking for a way to content filter the text of the message body (i.e. blacklist bad words, etc) to a list. I've looked at Content Filtering, but that appears to be associated with message type, not message text? And Topics filters appears to just be focused on the header and subject information?

Sounds like you want the equivalent of a spam filter, and that sort of filtering should be applied before the email even gets to mailman.

If you're using *nix, clam-av should do the job and isn't difficult to set up.

z!