On 9/7/23 18:43, David Andrews wrote:
Some of my users have complained about getting an attachment with each message. The attachment seems to be the footer fort the list. It also looks like this may be an Outlook thing. Is this true? Is there anything to be done to change it.

I would guess that changing to text-only messages would do it, but that isn't necessarily a popular option either.

If the message after content filtering is other than a single text/plain part, the footer is added as a separate MIME part with Content-Disposition: inline. If the user's MUA renders this as an attachment rather than inline, that's an issue with the MUA.

See https://wiki.list.org/x/4030707 for more.