Muchas gracias, ya jala...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Abel Hernandez Zanatta
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 2:22 PM
To: Lista del GUL*Ags
Subject: Re: [gulags] X Windows

Usa google:

Generally, after you KNOW that VNCSERVER is running (especially after
double-checking the /etc/sysconfig/vncservers file) you run vncpasswd as
whatever user you're going to run it as - then restart vncserver
(service vncserver --full-restart) then check the
~/home/yournamegoeshere/.vnc folder and the script inside (xstartup) so
that it appears alright...you can modify that to your liking.

Mine states:

!/bin/sh

# Red Hat Linux VNC session startup script
exec /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc

...but you can substitue the last line with

startkde

...if you so desire...

(It would appear as though you're getting VNC to start either TWM or
MWM)

Quique Luna wrote:
> Tengo otra pregunta,
>
> Alguien sabe cómo puedo ver el mismo escritorio que tengo en la Desktop
con
> Linux directamente, pero conectándome desde Windows? algo así como el
> remorte desctop del windows... ya tengo el VNC Server corriendo en Linux y
> corro el cliente en windows, pero me aparece un ambiente gráfico diferente
> al que tengo corriendo (KDE), hay manera de que yo pueda ver KDE en mi PC
> con windows?
>
> Gracias por sus comentarios...

Ing. Abel Hernandez Zanatta
Isssspea
Soporte Tecnico y Redes
01(449)910-2080 ext. 3835 01(449)910-2081 Cell 044 449 4486118