On 16 May 2013, at 12:26, Dr Gregory Jefferis wrote:

I have a common inbox for two email accounts (work and gmail). I happened to set the gmail account up first even though I use the work account for >95% of my email. Now in some situations where mailmate has limited information about my intentions it uses my gmail account. An example is when I click on a mailto link in an email sent to my work address.

I have actually set

defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmDefaultAccount -string 'imap://[email protected]'

to my work account without any obvious effect.

The string part of the above should exactly match the `serverURL` value found in the following file:

        ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Sources.plist

You should verify that.

Would anyone have any ideas for how to ensure that my default send account is the one that I prefer?

Let me know if the above does not help you. And I'll make yet another note that I should make it easier to change the behavior of MailMate for new messages :-)

--
Benny
_______________________________________________
mailmate mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.freron.com/listinfo/mailmate

Reply via email to