Hi,

One of the things that I really enjoyed about Mail.app was NOT putting things into Conversation view (or thread, if you prefer that term) but, instead, taking advantage of the highlighting of messages which are in the same thread (or related).

I don't know how impossible it'd be to add this to MailMate in the future, but, I'd find it a great toggle. I don't really like thread views, and I simply have way too many messages to constantly flick between Layout modes too often.

But if MailMate could highlight related messages to a thread, it would provide a great visual way to find things in some of my larger mailboxes hopefully swiftly.

Cheers,
Scott