On 10 Jun 2014, at 8:54, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 10 Jun 2014, at 4:59, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:

[Address related bug]

Yep, I know, alpha code, bleeding edge, etc etc, just wanted to give others the head up.

Thanks, I've pulled the update and I'll be looking into this issue now. The problem appears to be that double-quotes are missing from the name part of recipient addresses. Most likely triggered by a bug introduced when I added visualization of non-internal email addresses (but all users are affected by this).

Ok, fixed now. I'll have an update out as soon as possible.

Sorry about the inconvenience!