Hi,

Nevertheless, if you do not mind the memory usage and you are prepared to run an **alpha** (unstable) version of MailMate then here is a direct link: http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5000.tbz

The revision number is **a hack** and you should not expect automatic updates to work.

Interesting issue here - if I try to double click to launch this version, Finder reports that the application is damaged and I should move it to the trash. This is on the latest 10.10 beta (Developer, not Public Beta).

If I launch it manually from the command line I get:

objc[10427]: Class BundleMenuDelegate is implemented in both /Users/me/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/Frameworks/BundleMenu.dylib and /Users/me/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/MacOS/MailMate. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

But it DOES launch.

Scott