On 28 Oct 2014, at 5:14, Fredrik Jonsson wrote:

Improved graphics is one of the least important things for me. I don't mind the default OS X look for folders and the text buttons at all and are they not easier to maintains between OS X releases?

I'm not planning any changes which would make it harder to maintain. It's more like the opposite. Certain parts of the GUI are a bit too non-standard, for example, the headers view and the custom status bars (which have bad accessibility behavior).

My biggest interest is that MailMate is profitable enough for you so that you are able to maintain it and polish it for decades to come. A bit like what BareBones does for BBEdit.

That would be nice, but making it profitable for the long run might also require visual improvements.