On 19 Jan 2015, at 23:01, Max Andersen wrote:

can a keybinding do mulitple things ? like select next mailbox and then do
the focus window ?

I tried this:

"N" = ("selectNextMailbox:", "", "makeFirstResponder:", "mainOutline"); "P" = ("selectPreviousMailbox:", "", "makeFirstResponder:", "mainOutline");

but that does not seem to have any effect - just do the selectnext and prev. no change of focus ;/

/max

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 9:54 PM, Kai Großjohann <kai.grossjoh...@gmail.com>