On 8 Jun 2015, at 14:28, David Green wrote:

On 8 Jun 2015, at 2:16, Thomas Eckhold wrote:

Invoke the "Move to …" command (CMD-ALT-T), select the target mailbox and then hit return while holding the option key (ALT) down. That will copy the message rather than moving.

Interesting, I had forgotten this. Shouldn't the "Move to Mailbox" heading change to "Copy to Mailbox" when the option key is pressed?

That would be nice, but it's non-trivial to implement (monitoring modifier keys). Well, that just means it's not a standard GUI feature and I haven't tried looking into implementing it myself :-)