Selecting multiple messages with the mouse (by clicking one and quickly dragging before it thinks you’re trying to move the message) stopped working for me.

Since I had installed a new version of MailMate, a new version of OS X, and switched mouse drivers, I wasn’t sure where to place the blame at first.

I tried disabling the new mouse driver (using the built-in from the OS) and it didn’t help. I also tried selecting multiple items in Finder, and it still works, so it’s not a change in the OS.

That leaves MailMate. Probably not the highest priority issue out there, but something to be aware of. (One of the many many reasons I like MailMate is that it still allowed that behavior. Mail.app quit doing it two or three versions ago.)

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/