Then: custom key bindings... (I believe there are no default shortcuts).

:-)

--Thomas

On 16 Jan 2016, at 11:42, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

I saw this too, but it’s

1. CMD-T
2. down arrow
3. enter

(= 3 keytrokes)

instead of CMD-1 (= only one keystroke)

On 16 Jan 2016, at 11:39, Thomas Eckhold wrote:

I am using CMD-T (ALT-CMD-T for moving) to select specific mailboxes. MM searches as you type and learns what is searched most.

--Thomas