On 18 Jan 2016, at 13:19, Philip Paeps wrote:

On 2016-01-18 13:18:33 (+0100), Philip Paeps <phi...@trouble.is> wrote:
Could you make it possible to reload the stylesheet.css at runtime? Or maybe a hidden preference (default off) that reloads it every time you
display a new message?

Oh. I just noticed it seems to reload when changing mailboxes but not when changing messages inside the same mailbox. Mmm. Maybe "never mind, sorry for the noise".

I think it updates when opening a new window only (or switching layout). Ideally, MailMate should watch the file and auto-update. (The same goes for custom key bindings -- maybe I should fix both issues :-) )

(I'll be very interested if you have a custom scheme to share. I'm working on making it easier/possible to style messages both for email display and email generation.)