On 22 Jan 2016, at 3:58 PM EST, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 22 Jan 2016, at 21:17, Sam Hathaway wrote:

When I was using Thunderbird, I could whitelist certain domains, so that external references from those domains would be automatically loaded. Is this possible in MailMate?

Image blocking is configured in the Security preferences pane. If you create a smart mailbox based on the Inbox then you could add conditions excluding the “safe” domains. Then use this mailbox for the first setting in the Security preferences pane.

I want to block/allow external images based on the domain of the image URL (since email sender domains are easily spoofed). Can I do that somehow?

In other words, if an email (from anyone) contains IMG tags referencing http://good.tld/foo.png and http://bad.tld/bar.png, is there a way I can instruct MailMate to load foo.png and block bar.png?

Thanks!
-sam