Maybe I’m just being dense, but I still have a gap in my understanding about how to keep sent mail out of the “Sent” mailbox. Please bear with me.

Here’s what I know:

* Setting MmMoveSentRepliesToMailboxOfRepliedMessage to TRUE takes care of making sure that if I reply to a message in “Folder A”, the reply gets saved to “Folder A” as well.

* Setting MmAddressCompletionMailbox to the UUID of a smart mailbox I created that contains all messages “From” any of my email addresses takes of making completions work.

My remaining problem is:

* When I compose a new message and send it, the sent message gets saved to my “Sent” folder.

* I tried to fix this by giving each account’s INBOX the Mailbox Type “Sent Messages”. But when I do that, MailMate forces the message list for each INBOX to show the “To” column, and I can’t uncheck that column.

* I also considered using MmSentMailbox, but that appears to be a global setting (not a per-account setting) and I need sent messages to go to the inbox of the account they were sent from.

So my question is:

* How can I make MailMate save sent messages that are NOT replies in the INBOX of the account they were sent from, without forcing the INBOX to have a “To” column?

Thanks!
-sam