Marc ARC wrote (at 7:01 on 25 Feb 2016):

For me it would be handy to have an additional MyMailboxes menu/tab in the sidebar where I can put the SmartMailboxes I use.
Could this also benefit other users ?
Or is there an other elegant way to have similar presentation.

I'll add my comments. I would appreciate an interface where I can keep MAILBOXES and SOURCES collapsed, and expand only a third section that contains only my smart mailboxes. (Preferably, this section would be at the top.) After two years of using MailMate, I still find it distracting and even a little confusing to have unread-mail counters in two different places that indicate the same unread mail.

I find it unfortunate that I can't keep Sources collapsed. Even if I do, it opens up again when I select a message from the menu bar counter. MailMate's excellent smart mailboxes system means that I should have to see the source mailboxes (and their duplicate unread counts) only very rarely.

The same goes for the standard mailboxes in the MAILBOXES section.