Thank you very much for your attention to this. It’s much appreciated.
Howie

On 12 May 2016, at 23:37, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 13 May 2016, at 1:51, Howard Wettstein wrote:

But something is still strange: The Ucr/Google under SOURCES is still always spinning. And also there are still those “failed” attempts to delete folders. That has not changed.

I believe all of your problems are related to the issue you had with moving a hierarchy of mailboxes. I'll contact you off list when I've had time to review the data you sent me.