Hi there,

I have two IMAP accounts where the business account should use encryption by default and a second private account which should not encryption. My settings are as in the
attached screenshot.

By default (opening a new composer window) encryption is enabled and my private email from my business account is selected. For sending a private email I have to my private identity and the encryption option remains on...so I always have to uncheck the encryption option which is kind of annoying...is there any reasonable way for having the encryption/signing options per account and not based on some vague "history" magic? It's just not working as expected.

-aj