On 20.09.2016 at 15:58 Uhr +0200 Benny Kjær Nielsen apparently wrote:
On 20 Sep 2016, at 13:26, Tim wrote:

The previous version of MailMate had a function, where you could see the real url of a link in an email message when you hovered over it with the mouse, the url was displayed in the lower left corner, this seems to be gone now. Can i turn it on again somehow?

I haven't disabled or removed this. Are you sure it doesn't work? Note that it's not shown if the displayed text for the link is identical to the actual link.

I vote for having it displayed always. Besides consistency, seeing that it is the same confirms that nothing sinister is hidden underneath.

RObert